7 Day Move In Guarantee
LEASE WITH PEACE OF MIND
It’s important to us that you love your new home. If you are not satisfied with your apartment home during the first 7 days of your lease, you are able to change your mind, cancel your lease agreement and move out within 30 days without penalty.
THE NITTY GRITTY
- You will sign a lease agreement for the full duration of the lease term. You will pay a deposit, fees and rent according to the lease agreement.
- If you choose to move-out within the first 7 days of occupancy simply notify us in writing of your intent to vacate
- We will confirm back in writing of our receipt of your notice
- We will waive any lease break fees outlined in the lease agreement
- Any costs associated with moving will be your responsibility
- Any pre-paid rent and deposit will be refunded, with the exception of the days you occupied the apartment and any charges incurred for damages, cleaning or utilities
- You must vacate your apartment within 30 days of moving in
- This offer may only be used once and does not apply to current residents or renewal lease agreements
I am so happy we moved here! The floor plan is amazing! The staff is always there to help with anything! I would recommend this apartment complex!! :)- Natalie L.
I love my apartment complex. The landscape and amenities are gorgeous. I think that the gym could be a little bigger, but otherwise, its so peaceful. The lake, fireplace, and family grill are great when having friends over! I also love that there are only 4 apartments on each floor.- Anonymous
This community is very nice! Rent is a little expensive, but you get what you pay for. The creek is nice during the summer. Agree with other reviewer that the gym could be a little bigger. Also, be alert that there is a $30/mo trash fee and you can't opt out. New management just took over, so maybe that will change. All in all, a great place to call home.- Anonymous
We looked at many places but nothing like Brook Run. It was an east decision once we viewed the apartment. Sean is so patient and helpful and he is the one that made this process so easy for us! Can't wait to move in next month!- Amanda